Monday, June 9, 2008

We're Having Fun!!!

We are having a blast!!! This camp is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! This is Juli Beth Ledbetter, Camp Nurse writing. I haven't been able to experience a full day of camp activities due to illnesses, but it looks like everyone is having so much fun! We've had bug bites and tummy aches, but it seems we are able to fix those real quickly when we realize what activity is coming next.

Okay, I'm working on getting videos uploaded to the blog. Please be patient while I wait for my tech savvy husband to return. He had to run into the hospital, for one of our adults, and make a deposit at the bank. He'll be back later and we'll figure it all out. I can't wait for you to see some video of this beautiful place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm missing camp so much!! I've been checking the blog 3 or 4 times a day since camp started hoping that someone would post something. All of you, camper included, have been in my thoughts and prayers! Why was DW at the hospital? Is everyone ok? I can't wait to here more about what's going on there!